How to Apply ICICI Bank Credit Card Online
Hello Friends, Today I am going to share with you article on Apply ICICI Bank Credit Card Online. ICICI Bank is one of the biggest Bank in India and declared as the second largest bank with the impressive growth in the capital market of India. ICICI Bank is also in the third place. The bank has started its operation for more than 15 years and has more than 3350 place in the country. ICICI Bank has the best class impressive growth of 10485 ATMs across India and the bank has grown to the extend fields such as insurance, capital venture as well as asset management. ICICI Bank also have opened many number of branches across the world and expended its growth to the further level. Let us see how to get the icici credit card application status with the simple procedures.
Apply ICICI Bank Credit Card Online
Simple Steps to Apply for a Credit Card in ICICI Bank:
ICICI Bank offers numerous types of credit cards for the people to their variety of needs. These types of credit cards can be called as the “Gemstone collections” and the type of cards are
- ICICI Diamante Credit Card
- ICICI Sapphire Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Ruby Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
Applying for the credit card has the simple procedure so that after finishing the application you can check credit card status. Follow the simple steps
- Visit the ICICI Bank Website. Link for Apply New Credit Card
- On the middle of the page select the “Apply for your new ICICI Bank Credit Card in simple easy steps”
- Select the type of credit card you need
- Give basic information like
- Where do you live currently?
- Date of Birth
- Type of employment
- Monthly take-home salary
- Do you have a credit card?
- Do you have an ICICI Bank account?
- Fill up the application form
- Click the submit button
- Upload documents
After filling up all these details, the website will show the eligible card for you and you can click Ok for availing the credit card. Notification about the activation of the credit card will be sent via SMS or email. The status of credit card application is given in the website for you to track it.