Check Citibank Account Balance | Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number and SMS
Citibank is one of the largest foreign direct investor in the financial services in India and all over the world, it has played the leading role in the launching market intermediaries with a depositories. You are Citibank account and details of credit card in just by the SMS or phone call. All you are require is the Citibank credit card number or debit card number. The SMS banking is allow you to check you are bank account balance, to get the one time password, request for the check books, and check the reward points and some of the other type of the information. You must have the Citibank credit card or debit card to check the account balance through SMS and phone call. Most of the people prefer the SMS alert to check balance in the Citibank account especially for the employers. If you want to get the SMS alert to check the account balance means, you have to register you are number in the bank. You are mobile phone must have to receive and to send the SMS.
You Are Citibank Account And Credit Card Details Are Just On The SMS Method:
- All you are require is the Citibank credit card number or debit card number and also have the registered mobile number ( the separate registration is essential for you mobile number)
- The SMS banking is to allow you to find and check you are Citibank account balance and to get the one time password, to check the reward point need for the cheque book and much more.
- You have to send the SMS to the corresponding keywords 52484 or +91 9880752484 and to get information.
Also Read: How to Check ICICI Account Balance
The Best Reason To Use Citibank SMS Banking:
There are plenty of advantages and reasons available to use the Citibank SMS banking to check you are account balance. Here some of the reason are listed below which will help to find the importance of the SMS banking
- Allows you are to request and to receive the banking details on you are mobile phone at any time in a day and anywhere
- This is simple and there is no additional or separate registration process is needed for the SMS banking
- This requires only SMS facility on you are mobile phone
Features And Benefits Getting Bank Account Balance Through SMS Or Phone:
SMS Banking Service for Primary Bank Account Holders:
- Balance Enquiry: To get the latest balance in you are Citibank account. You can send the Message in the format of BAL<space>Last 4 digits of you are debit card number. For example: BAL 1234 and send to 52484
- Latest salary credit: To get the latest or the recent Salary Credit in you are Citibank account. The message format is the SAL<space>Last 4 digits of your debit card number. For example, SAL 1234 and send to 52484
- Nearest ATM location: to get the location of you city nearest ATM of the Citibank. Message format is the ATM<space>Location. For example, ATM Mulund Or ATM Noida.
- Duplicate account statement: To obtain the duplicate monthly statement. This can be delivered to you are Email or to you are mailing address based on you are existing preference. Message format is to get information like DUPSTAT<space>Last 4 digits of your debit card number. For example: DUPSTAT 1234 and send to 52484
- Cheque book Request: to get the new cheque book. The new cheque book with the fifty leafs should be dispatched to you are mailing address. Message format: CHQBOOK<space>Last 4 digits of your debit card number. For example: CHQBOOK 1234 and send to 52484
- One time Password: to get the one time for the online transaction using you are debit card or credit card.
Also Read: How to Check Axis Bank Account Balance
Credit Card Holders:
- One time Password (OTP): to get one time password for the online transaction using you are credit card. The SMS format is the OTP<space>Last 4 digits of your credit card number. For example: OTP 1234 send to 52484
- Rewards points on your Credit Card: get the latest reward points are available on your credit card. The SMS format is to get this alert or details is the REWARDS<space>Last 4 digits of your credit card number. For example, REWARDS 1234 and send to 52484
- Outstanding Balance and available credit limit: to obtain latest Outstanding Balance and available credit limit on you are credit card along with the available cash limits and credit limit. Message format: CARDBAL<space>Last 4 digits of your credit card number. For example: CARDBAL 1234 and send to 52484
- Latest statement billed amount, Minimum amount due and Payment due date: to get recent statement billed amount along with you are minimum limit amount and the payment due date. Message format: STMT<space>Last 4 digits of your credit card number. For example: STMT 1234 and send to 52484
You are Citibank account and credit card or debit card information is on the SMS way. SMS banking allow you to check everything in you is account. You have to send only the SMS in your mobile for the suggested number
Need of SMS Banking Service:
There are two important things you have to do before going to use the SMS banking services. They are clearly listed below
- Number of the Citibank credit card or debit card
- You are mobile number must have to registered in you are Citibank
The instant assist if the simple and fast features on you are Citibank mobile application to do an enquiry for you are credit card or banking account through the SMS. The instant assist on the Citibank mobile application providers you will the list of the enquiry transaction you will make. All you are require to do is to select enquiry transaction you want to create, enter the last four digit of you are credit card or debit card and to click to send the SMS. The Citibank mobile application is send the SMS in the needed format from you are mobile phone.
Step 1: Ensure you are mobile number is to be updated with the Citibank to access SMS banking system. For registering you are mobile number with this application, you can login to the Citibank online and the call Citiphones.
Step 2: place the request via SMS by sending the respected keyword is followed by the space and a last four digits of you are credit card number or the debit card number. For example, if you wish to fetch the cost or the payment due date on you are credit card or the debit card and if the last 4 digit of you are credit card number or the debit card number are the 2335, content of a SMS to the +919880752484 or 52484 would be the STMT 8656.
Step 3: you can get all the information immediately back on you are mobile phone through the SMS
The Citibank provides a SMS banking service free of cost to all the customers or the account holders of the Citibank. However, any type of the SMS to the +919880752484 or 52484 can be charges by you are mobile operator. If you want to know the charges of you are SMS alert, contact you are mobile operator, they are offer the clear information. These are steps help to check the Citibank account balance through the SMS or phone without any kind of the complications.
Citi Bank Balance Enquiry
Balance enquiry using SMS
Send BAL <space>Last 4 digits of you are debit card number and send to 52484
Check your Citi Bank account balance through missed call
Citi Bank Balance Check by Missed Call – 09880752484