Apply for SBI Bank Credit Card
State Bank of India is one of the leading and popular public sector banking and financial services company of course it is the well known government-owned corporation and its headquarters located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India provides different financial solutions and banking services to the people. there are wide range of services offered by State Bank of India even this bank also offer host of credit cards to its customers to enjoy various benefits and rewards.
In Addition, SBI offers different types of credit card with this you have chances to choose the best type of credit card to meet your exact needs. The credit cards also available with special rewards and bonus options that is important to save money on purchase. Along with this you can get bonus vouchers that help to save money.
Benefits Of SBI Credit Cards:
In general, the SBI Credit cards offer you a host of special benefits of course these are extremely handy. Even people widely accepted and facilitate cashless transactions from different locations. People can credit card for e-shopping as well as it is the ideal choice to make online bill payments. Credit cards can also offer some unique benefits like it extend a loan and allow you to pay through EMIs. Moreover you can earn discounts at the same time user can get rewards by using a credit card.
Also Read: How to Apply Axis Bank Credit Card
Types Of SBI Credit Cards
- Air India SBI Signature Credit Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card
- SBI Signature Credit Card
- SBI Platinum Credit Card
- SBI Simply Save Credit Card
Eligibility for Applying New SBI Credit Card
In order to get SBI credit card you need to fulfill following requirement
- Applicants must be Indian
- Applicants need to have best credit score
- The documents and charges also differ based on the business and self employed person
- You need to have Minimum Income of Rs.18500 per month in Metro cities
- You need to have Bank Account in SBI,
- You should 21 year and less than 60
In order apply for the credit card you need to gather all the required documents,
- Personal information includes education level, email address, occupation, name, address, PAN number, gender, mobile or phone number
- Professional information includes company address, name of the employer, your working experience and designation.
- Address proof includes voter ID, license, passport, Aathar number, and any other acceptable document.
- Photo copies of ID card,
- Documents include salary slips, PAN card, income tax return document, latest bank statement.
In general most of the people prefer to apply for this credit card to enjoy ultimate benefits, first of all the SBI card brings the best choice, as well as it gives great chance to shop in online at your comfortable time. By using credit card you can shop from anywhere it is one of the great deals. Now most of the people have SBI account to experience ultimate facilities.
How to Apply SBI Credit Card Online:
If you prefer to apply for the SBI credit card online you need to follow the below mentioned steps,
- At first you must visit the official web portal which is https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards.page
- Then you must review your different card options because SBI offers a wide range of credit cards, with this you have chances to pick the particular types of card based on your exact needs.
- The credit scores and shopping habits highly important to choose suitable card to you, even you can use Help Me Find a Card option to get assistance.
- Compare Cards feature available to compare cards to select the best one for you.
- After selecting the best card then you just click apply now options and this options is located in the top navigation. You can easily apply for credit cards directly online by clicking on the appropriate “Apply Now” button.
- After that the link will lead the application form,
- After getting the application form you need to give exact details like form number, date of birth etc. In general most of the online applications for SBI have two pages of information so you must give all the details as requested. If you already have SBI credit card then you need to give the card number of that card. If you give these details then you will be directed to status of credit card application.
- Of course your mobile number will be verified by sending you an OTP, so you need to enter the OTP then click the submit button. Then you just complete the online process.
- Usually the part of the application process will require you to acknowledge that you agree the respective terms as well as conditions of the respective credit card.
If you face any problems with this process you must use SBI card helpline number with the credit card you also apply for a loan. After applying for the credit card you need to know about how to check the credit card status online. There are different rewards and gift vouchers are offered to attract t he SBI credit card users.
Also Read: How to Check SBI Credit Card Limit
How to Check SBI Credit Card Application Status:
Now you can easily check your credit card status online by following simple steps, every people have chances to check their SBI credit card status in different methods people can check status by name, date of birth and application number.
- At first you must visit official web portal of SBI
- In that page you just click track your application status after that click the check the status of your application. Then enter your application number.
- If you don’t have the application number then considers clicking the retrieve application tab.
- After that you need to enter your date of birth on the application form with this you need to enter your PAN number.
- If you give these details then your application status displayed on the screen, based on your needs you may take the print out copy of the credit card status.
These are the important steps you should follow to get new SBI credit card as well as you can easily check your sbi credit card status by following provided tips.